With cooler days and falling leaves, we know another year is soon behind us. But first, we gather to celebrate, count our blessings and reflect. Thanksgiving is unlike any other holiday we celebrate. It’s a day to gather with those we love and the friends we hold dear; a day to share a meal and to share each other’s company.
Whether your Thanksgiving celebration is near or far, large or small, we at Bank of Tucson wish you a wonderful day, filled with cheer and the warmth of the holiday season.
Bank of Tucson is happy to announce that we are holding a toy drive to benefit the Diamond Children’s Medical Center.
As you can imagine, having a child in the hospital is a difficult experience, especially during the holidays. This year, we would like to add a little Christmas cheer for those families that are caring for loved ones who are not able to spend Christmas at home. We have a receptacle at each of our offices in which employees, clients and friends can place donations. The ages of the children are varied and to help you with your selection, we’ve listed the requested items per age group below.
Donations will be picked up by Tuesday, December 22nd. This will ensure delivery to the children just in time for Christmas! If you are interested in distributing toys at the medical center, please contact our office or your relationship manager directly.
Merry Christmas and thank you for your participation!
- Shape sorters and stacking toys
- Pop-up toys/ cause and effect toys
- Plastic Cars, Trucks, Trains, etc.
- Large blocks
- Popular action figures/ Fisher Price sets (Spiderman, Captain America, Ninja Turtles, Batman)
- Play sets for boys (Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse, How to Train your Dragon, Cars)
- CAT Trucks
- Remote Control Cars/Trucks (rechargeable)
- DVD Movies (Newer releases, G and PG rated)
- Fisher Price CARS wheelies
- Plastic Cars and Trucks
- Magna Doodles and drawing boards
- Hot Wheels and Match Box cars/ Race Tracks
- Books (interactive, musical, pop-up books)
- Balls of all types (basketball, football, Nerf toys, toss games, etc.)
- X-Box and PS3 Games for all ages
- Hand Held Electronic Games (20 Questions, Bop-it, Connect 4, etc.)
- Action Figures (Star Wars, WWE wrestlers, Transformers)
- T-Shirts/Hats with Cartoon/Sports Logos and athletic shorts
- Nerf Toys, such as basketball, football, sets, toss games
- Board Games (Battle Ship, Apples to Apples)
- Gift Cards (Target, Wal-Mart, Toys’R’Us, Movie Tickets, Sports Authority, Best Buy, iTunes etc.)