Refinance Your Conventional Business Loan into a SBA 504 Loan
The SBA Debt Refinance Program is back! Does your small business have a maturing or high-cost conventional loan for real estate, buildings or equipment? The long-term, fixed rate financing available through the SBA Debt Refinance Program can help small businesses that face significant balloon payments, require financial flexibility or want to take cash out from appreciating assets for expansion.
Under the new program, small businesses that refinance into a SBA 504 loan can take advantage of lower rates, fixed for 20 years, to lighten their monthly debt payments, improve cash flow and stabilize operations.
These parameters can help determine whether this program might be a good fit for your business:
- The debt to be refinanced must be at least two years old.
- The debt to be refinanced must be current during the last 12 months.
- Eligible small businesses can obtain up to 90 percent financing for secured debt and qualified business debt.
- Eligible fixed assets include real estate and equipment.
- Cash out for operating expenses, including debt consolidation, is limited to 75 percent loan-to-value.
- Cash out can be used for eligible business expenses (salaries, rent, utilities, inventory).
- Existing government guaranteed loans are not eligible to be refinanced.
- The eligible debt being refinanced is for the outstanding principal balance.
Other conditions or qualification requirements may apply.
For those considering applying for a new loan, we offer a variety of government guaranteed loan products that require less cash investment up front and offer longer loan terms, which can help bridge the gap for businesses that otherwise would not have access to capital.
- SBA 7(a), 504 and 504 refinance
- SBA Export Express Export Working Capital International Trade
- USDA Business & Industry Loans Food Desert Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
- Export Import Bank of U.S.
If you would like more information on the SBA 504 Refinance Program or any of our government-guaranteed loan products, please contact Leticia Scearce, Senior Vice President/Government Guaranteed Lending Manager, at email@example.com or (602) 445-6511.
Posted on January 10, 2017, in Banking Services, Business Advice, The Biltmore Bank of Arizona and tagged export express, government guaranteed loan, Leticia Scearce, REAP, rural energy for american program, SBA 504, SBA 7(a), SBA debt relief, SBA refinance, small business loan, USDA loan. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.